Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip makes for a delicious, keto-friendly appetizer and snack that can be served with vegetables or low-carb crackers. Its super easy to throw together, especially if you already have some shredded chicken on hand.
- 2 Cups Shredded Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 8 Ounces Neufchatel Cheese, Softened
- 4 Ounces Crumbled Bleu Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Hot Sauce
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://waltmansblog.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Happy Healthy Mama