Keto Peppered Sausage Soup
This creamy peppered sausage soup is full of flavor! Indulge to this hearty spicy dish while on diet. It's low carb, keto diet friendly, and packed with loads of protein.
- 2 Pounds Pork Sausages
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 10 Ounces Raw Spinach
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Can Tomato W/ Jalapenos
- 4 Cups Beef Stock
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add sausage and cook until seared. Stir, and cook more.
- Slice green pepper into pieces, then add to pot and stir everything together well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes and jalapenos and stir again. Then, add the spinach on top of everything and place the lid on the pot. Once wilted, add spices and broth and mix together.
- Replace the lid and cook for 30 minutes covered, reducing heat to medium-low. Once done, remove the lid from the pan and let simmer for 15 minutes.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://waltmansblog.com/