Sugar Free Keto Peach Melba Parfait
This sugar free parfait is filling and ideal for breakfast and dessert. It's a keto diet friendly treat that you can enjoy on a hot day.
- 2 Large Peaches
- 4 Ounces Raspberry Sauces
- 2 Cups Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 8 Packets Splenda
- 8 Ounces Whipped Cream
- 2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 Teaspoons Vanilla
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Cut the peaches in half and remove pits. Grill or roast the peaches. To grill: Heat grill and clean if necessary. Spread oil on grill and place peaches on grill, cut side down. Grill for 2-3 minutes and turn. Sprinkle packet of sweetener on the peaches. Grill for another 3 minutes. If you have a lid on your grill, cover when cooking.
- To roast in oven: Sprinkle sweetener on cut side of peaches. Butter a baking sheet in circles where peaches will go - non-stick baking sheets work best. Put peaches cut side down in the circles and roast for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Let peaches cool, then remove skins and chop into medium-small pieces.
- Make the raspberry sauce by blending raspberries, lemon juice, and sweetener in food processor or blender. Sweeten to taste, as raspberries vary in tartness. Finally puree through a sieve to remove seeds.
- Whip the cream with vanilla and sweetener.
- Layer whipped cream, peaches, and raspberry sauce in wine glasses or parfait glasses. Garnish with peach and/or raspberries.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://waltmansblog.com/